The Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Specialists Association (KBSA) has said that seven new members have joined since its annual general meeting in September.
Ashley Ann, which has eight KBB showrooms in Scotland, has joined as a corporate member and Kessler Furniture Group, based in Cumbernauld, has joined as a foundation member – the new KBSA support package for businesses open for less than two years.
The foundation membership package is available to these new businesses at a reduced rate and makes business advice available through the KBSA’s partnership with a third party.
Retail corporate chairman Simon Acres (centre of group in picture above) called the foundation membership initiative “unique” and said it allowed KBB retailers to take advantage of KBSA membership earlier than they could have done previously.
New retail members include:
- London-based Kitchens Continental in Hendon;
- Imperial Design in Palmers Green;
- Simply Kitchens in Leicester;
- Jacob Roberts Interiors in Bedfordshire;
- Sherwood Kitchens, with two showrooms in Witney and Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
“We are delighted to welcome these new members,” said Acres.
“The KBSA is experiencing an unprecedented period of growth in response to our efforts to build an association that is relevant and strong, able to support members as they face the market challenges.
“We are pleased that the new foundation membership is proving popular and expect to see more retailers take advantage of this over the coming year.”
Acres added: “These are exciting times for the KBSA as we drive forward our plans to make the association bigger and stronger, enabling us to be even more successful in promoting, protecting and supporting the independent KBB retail specialist.”
• Pictured above are (left to right): Steve Columbine, Kitchens Continental, Simon Acres, KBSA retail corporate chairman and Bernard Miel, Kitchens Continental