Competitive Salary + Bonus Payments on achieving targets.
ipad, iphone and laptop.
Fully expensed company car.
Since the inception of Hurlingham The Bath Company, which complements our existing range of core plumbing and heating products, we have continued to innovate with design and finishes on our range of exclusive bathroom products.
To strengthen our existing team we are now looking for a Key Account Manager with experience selling through multiple sales channels and preferably from a manufacturing background. This role would be directly reporting into the Marketing and Sales Manager.
- Effective account management, to ensure that the right mix of sales are achieved across all areas of the business.
- Working to set KPI’s for targeting new business.
- To build relationships with existing customers by ensuring excellent customer service resulting in sales growth.
- Audit showroom displays to ensure that the brands are continually being supported by our retail partners.
- To drive new products into the market by securing display orders and increasing showroom space allocated to the brands within the right retailers in line with the sales and marketing strategy.
- Proven field sales experience working within Bathroom, Plumbing & Heating sector.
- At least 2 years in a similar B2B role.
- Able to demonstrate effective account management.
- Strong communication skills and must be a team player.
- Target driven.
- Has the desire to make a difference.
- Experience of CRM systems preferably Sage.
- Full clean driving license.
- Would need to be living on the area.
Applications to be made with covering letter and CV by e-mail to Corrine Mill, email@example.com
JIG UK Ltd t/as Hurlingham The Bath Company, Hurlingham Business Park, Fulbeck Heath, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 3HL.