We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen and Bathroom Showroom Supervisor to lead the sales design team in our brand-new showroom.
You will be responsible for the management of your team, ensuring agreed targets are achieved and that our customers receive extraordinary service at all times. You will need to be a positive, challenging individual with high levels of personal drive, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Use CAD software (Fusion 2020) to design kitchens and bathrooms for our customers
- Advise customers on products and produce quotes and designs for their requirements
- Sell products to maximise margins and profit
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers
- Lead and motivate your team to success
- Support management with recruitment, training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues
- Monitor team performance and conduct appraisals
Who we need:
- You’re a confident communicator at all levels
- You are great at building positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- You display extraordinary leadership and management skills
- You have a shown ability to increase profit through sales and margin
- You have strong sales and negotiation skills
Why work for Ridgeons?
Ridgeons is part of the largest builder’s merchant in the UK, we have a friendly and fun culture which promotes personal development. We offer a competitive package for our colleagues including: annual bonus scheme, 22 day’s annual leave plus all bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.