A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Kitchen Ergonomics, due to internal promotion. We are looking for an enthusiastic Designer/Sales person to join our team.
Based at our Stevenage showroom the role will include liaising with private clients, architects and building contractors.
The position also includes site surveys, working with architect plans and showroom enquiries.
Kitchen Ergonomics was established in 2004 and has grown every year with over 90% of new business coming through recommendations.
- Manage client expectations
- Listen and advise (good communications skills)
- Capable and caring
- Motivated toward excellence
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good industry knowledge
- Articad and smart systems ability
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Possess a self-motivated positive outlook
- Proven track record
- Become part of a growing team
- Competitive package with basic, uncapped
- commission and company car
- All sales project managed by installation team
- Able to offer modular and bespoke kitchens
- High quality leads
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays
To apply for this role, kindly forward your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org