Duravit is one of the most dynamic companies and one of the strongest brands in the bathroom industry. From sanitary ceramics to accessories, we manufacture and market everything that belongs to a high-quality designer bathroom for over 130 international markets. Duravit is your new professional home, if you share our 6,000 colleagues’ passion for superior quality, design and innovative technology, for ‘‘Living bathrooms’’.
- Consult your external customers about the Duravit portfolio in the Midlands region, through frequent face-to-face contact
- Prepare and negotiate commercial offers with customers, in alignment with our pricing policies
- Prepare an annual sales development budget, combined with growth development plans
- Present and pitch our products to anyone from senior executives to junior buyers as required.
- Plan and organise product presentations and product training to customers
- Grow the existing customer turnover, whilst developing new customers.
- You are based in a home office, but daily travel is required to visit your customers
- On occasion, you will be required to travel to our head office in Germany for customer training.
- At least 2 years working experience in external sales within the bathroom industry (ceramics, faucets, furniture, accessories) or other comparable products (e.g. building materials)
- Strong communication, negotiation, training skills. Team spirit, initiative and reliability
- Experience and knowledge in professional sales techniques
- Track record of profitable sales development
- Experience in the proactive build-up and maintenance of customer portfolio
- Ideally located within the West or East Midlands.
Duravit UK Ltd, Unit 7 Stratus Park, Brudenell Drive, Brinklow, Milton Keynes, MK10 0DE
Please apply in writing by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.