LDL Components, is a recognised national specialist providing premium quality furniture components and accessories to the kitchen and furniture manufacturing industries. It prides itself on a comprehensive product range combined with exceptional customer service.
Since its incorporation in 2003 the company has enjoyed rapid expansion and is now a market leading distributor of quality kitchen components and accessories, operating throughout all parts of the UK. It is now looking to recruit a National Sales Manager to consolidate and grow this flourishing business.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be an experienced sales manager in a highly competitive environment, with a demonstrable track record of over achieving targets. You will also need to be a strong people manager and be highly skilled in leading, motivating and inspiring a highly knowledgeable, consultative sales team throughout the UK. As an already successful manager, you will lead by example, coaching and motivating the team as well as implementing the sales strategy and holding overall responsibility for the sales function.
- Working with the Directors to refine and implement the Sales Growth Strategy to ensure achievement of the LDL Growth Plan
- Manage the existing sales team.
- Recruit additional New Relationship Managers
- Protect and grow existing business accounts
- Target and acquire new business clients
- Provide leadership in the implementation of Account Planning strategies
- Identify training needs of the sales team and implement development plans
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a dynamic and inspiring manager with the right level of gravitas and credibility, and a personality that will motivate and drive the team. Core skills include:
- A strong solution sales and consultative sales background
- A successful background in sales management
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to develop people
- Ability to recruit, develop and grow a sales team
- Excellent sales leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comprehensive experience of implementing Account Development Plans
- The ability to work to, set and over achieve targets
- A proven track record in new business sales development
- Live within reasonable commute of the Bath Head Office
It is key that this person is a strong coach and mentor who can train, develop and nurture the team members to achieve excellent performance and over achieve on sales targets.
What’s on offer
The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary + commission structure + Company car + Laptop + Phone & Ipad + Pension.
To apply, please forward CV to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th May.