An exciting opportunity to join a successful small and friendly independent business, if you have also previously had a future ambition to own your own business, then this could be of great interest to you.
The company is now in its 10th Year of trading with kitchens in the region of 10k to 30k being the main area of business.
You will be working with a small dedicated team providing excellent service to our clients. We are looking for an experienced designer/project manager with the position later leading to the opportunity of becoming the senior partner / owner of the company.
The main role is that of a Kitchen Designer/ project manager. Bathroom or bedroom experience an advantage but not essential. All normal showroom duties are required along with visiting local homes, a full UK driving licence is required.
The applicant will have,
- Ambition to be part of, or own their own established independent business
- Previous knowledge / willingness to learn, all aspects of running a KBB business
- Proven sales experience using CAD along with managing full kitchen projects
- A professional and easy-going manner
The offer in return for your commitment
- A degree of flexible hours with some Saturdays (No Sundays or Bank Holidays)
- 35 Days paid holiday (Includes Bank Holidays & Pre-Christmas to New Year Closing times)
- A Vehicle allowance/expense agreement
- Competitive salary plus an ‘entire company’ profit share/bonus scheme
- A future mutual & suitable agreement to become the senior partner/owner of the business
To apply for this position please send a brief cover letter and CV to [email protected] No employment agencies