Direct Online Services was founded in 2009 and has enjoyed consistent profitable growth since inception, as an eCommerce led omnichannel retailer of kitchen products principally through its flagship Worktop Express brand.
The business has recently joined the €1bn+ global materials division of Broadview Holding (alongside Formica, Westag, Trespa and Arpa), and are now looking to invest towards the future with significant expansion planned across a number of fronts.
Stocking over 25,000 worktops in a multi-site Operation, Worktop Express ships worktops to 95% of any mainland UK postcodes on a next day delivery service, with a current OTIF of 98%
We currently have an opportunity for a full time Showroom Manager.
As showroom manager you must take responsibility for the overall sales performance of the store, as well as ensuring KPI’s are met or exceeded. Exceptional service, support and sales advice to our customers, is also a pre-requisite of this role. A hunger to drive in sales is necessary to succeed in this role
- An excellent communicator.
- Driven to succeed
- Well presented at all times
- Experienced in sales (Kitchen product knowledge would be beneficial)
- Excellent sales acumen, understanding how to close a sale and recognise sales opportunities
- Good organisational and punctuality
- Good I.T skills
- Polite, enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role preferred
This role will report in to the Senior Showroom Manager.
- Understanding KPI’s offered by head office and how to achieve/surpass them.
- Help customers to identify what they need for their specific kitchen.
- Serve and advise customers, before taking advantage of selling opportunities
- Provide information on our product range.
- Ensure the smooth running of the premises.
- Security of the premises
- Dealing with the administration associated with the showroom
- Building management, i.e. dealing with all contractors that come to site, such as cleaners etc.
In addition to the skills and experience required for the role, there are a set of core values that are integral to everything we do at Direct Online Services;
- Behave with integrity
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, and can live up to our core values, then apply now and join our team in what will be a unique growth story for years to come.
Hours of work: Working 5 days per week 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday
We pride ourselves on being a great company to work for and all our staff are entitled to the following benefits;
- Company Pension Scheme 4% employer 4% employee contributions
- 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service.
- Generous staff discount of 30% with 20% discount for family members and 10% for friends of yours.
- Recommend a friend to work here and you could receive a £500 incentive
- A monthly Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Regular staff social events paid for by the company.
To apply please send C.V. with a covering note to [email protected]