A fantastic opportunity to work for Anthony Mullan furniture, a leading, family-owned, furniture designer and manufacturer based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The role is primarily based at their factory showroom and the opportunity here is significant – as the answer to client requests is always ‘yes’.
The core product offering focuses on Kitchens, Bedrooms and Studies and the company has a growing reputation for providing high quality products and exceptional value for money. All kitchens, bedrooms and studies are made to suit the client’s needs and size and unlike competitors who rely on production overseas, we have a strong delivery process.
The sales manager has a key role within the Anthony Mullan organisation. It is the front of the company and this person needs to lead by example.
The role is to ensure that sales targets are met. The sales manager managers the sales design team and reports to a director.
We expect this person to provide high standards of organisational leadership and drive high customer service levels as well as high levels of sales.
About The Job
The key aspects of the role include:
- Manage the sales team
- Manage all cash in (including second payments)
- Implement four training sessions per year
- Manage the external marketing department
- Coordinate the retail shows, such as Grand Designs, Home Building & Renovation Shows, Grand Designs Live etc.
- Ensure the showroom us up to date and snag free
- Agree sales targets according to the company’s goals and objectives
- Lead weekly sales meetings
- Activley lead generate
- Mett with the managing director on a weekly basis
- Meet with the project co-ordinator on a weekly basis
- Agree client resolution with the managing director
- Generating leads by networking with other industry professionals (B2B)
- Keeping our CRM system up-to-date & complete KPI’s
- Chasing existing leads in aim to convert them to active opportunities
- Meeting potential clients, navigate around showroom and take a detailed brief
- Designing bespoke kitchens, bedrooms & studies in accordance to brief
- Building rapport with clients & present quotation
- Meeting quarterly sales targets
- Visiting site with the allocated Project Coordinator to final survey the property, using this as an opportunity to up-sell
- Finalise plans & quotation
- Communicate to the clients on timings, concerns and problem solving
- Hand over project to production team
- Attend weekly sales meetings with the Sales & Design director
- Revenue achieved per quarter
- Revenue achieved per year
- Faults and errors due to the sales designers
- Client feedback score
- Bid to win ratio
- Strong track record in sales
- Experience of the Kitchen/Bedroom industry (or related field)
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Pro-active, professional communicator
- Experience using CAD
- 2 Year’s experience within the kitchen industry
- Proficient in Fusion 2020
- Full UK driving licence & access to own vehicle
The average sale value in this environment is high and the margin for error is very small so we are looking for a proven track record in converting opportunities. We need someone who can quickly establish credibility and rapport with clients and deliver under pressure. Your earning opportunity will be directly linked to your ability to interpret a client brief and gain their commitment.
Basic salary will be £22,500 with realistic OTE of £65-70k. You can also expect a good holiday allowance and a number of other perks.
In addition to the above you will need to have a valid driver’s licence and your own transport. Good PC skills will be essential although program specific training will be provided as will full product knowledge.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and suitably qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- 2020 Fusion: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kitchen Design: 2 years (Required)
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]