Our client is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist coatings, specifically for wood and timber applications. They have invested heavily in their R & D function and their expert development chemists innovate at real pace to develop exceptional and unique finishes. Located on a large site in The Midlands, they continue to grow profitably and now seek an experienced Sales Leader to drive the future revenue performance of the group.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will need to demonstrate a track record of driving revenue growth through leading and developing a team of sales professionals. You should also have a good grip of the key markets i.e. kitchen and furniture manufacturers as feedback into the manufacturing and R & D teams will enable further product development and new innovation for customers.
We are looking for a sales leader who:
- Has experience of structured sales planning and execution
- Has been successful building high performing sales teams
- Understands the kitchen and furniture manufacturing sector (high end, bespoke, not high volume)
- Has a clear vision of the sales process and how customer engagement is impacted by Covid-19
- Recognises the importance and potential of digital / social media
This is a great opportunity to step up or into a Number One sales role in a market leading company. Please forward your CV to [email protected] in the first instance with a few bullet points outlining your relevance to this specific opportunity.