Position: Sales Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: In line with industry standards
An exciting position has become available for full time Sales Designers to join our friendly team based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will earn a salary in line with industry standards and is negotiable with the right candidate. If you have experience in mid to high end kitchen/bedroom/ home office design, along with CAD and general IT skills, then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company. Consideration would also be given to those from a design background who have graduated and want to start a career in interior fitted furniture design & sales
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in mid to high end kitchen design, specification and sales
- Have good interpersonal skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to work within a team environment as well as being able to manage their personal workload with a mix of retail and contract clientele.
- Experience of Compusoft Winner would be advantageous but general CAD and IT skills are needed within the role
- Using your design knowledge of the sectors to ensure our clients get the best results
- Build and maintain a good rapport with clients to gain business from them
- Advising the clients on what works within the parameters that have been agreed
- Maintaining our excellent standards of advice and service
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to provide detailed proposals to clients
- Ensure projects are delivered to the appropriate departments for procurement and installation
- Ensure Sales are forthcoming from the lead generation within the business
Riddle and Coghill Interiors are Edinburgh’s go to place for Kitchen, Bedroom and Home Office Design. We pride ourselves on quality & service and have an enviable reputation within the industry. We have a large team who aid in the delivery of projects for the benefit of our clients. The administration and installation departments take control post sale of projects allowing designers to do what they do best, design and inspire.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to be part of a fantastic forward thinking company
- The opportunity to advance your career where talent is valued and rewarded
- To showcase your design knowledge and skill set
- To become part of the hardworking & creative team already recognised as industry leaders
- Negotiable salary where your reward is only restricted by your own efforts and ability
If you are the ideal candidate we are looking for, please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]