At English Interiors we’re passionate about our business, our products, our customers and our people. We are market leaders in our field; designing, selling and project managing Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms. We make all our furniture right here in the UK and the team in our Leek Showroom are focused on delivering local projects for our local customers, whilst having all the benefits of being part of a much larger organisation.
About the Role
We’re looking to recruit a dynamic person to fulfil the role of Sales Designer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team in our Leek Showroom; the successful applicant will have an industry leading range of products to offer their customers. An English Interiors Sales Designer takes ownership of selling and project managing every part of the process, ensuring the customer receives an outstanding experience.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience as a Sales Designer
- An exceptional communicator and show a natural ability to interact with our customers, providing a professional service at all times.
- Tenacity to achieve targets for sales and profitability.
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A talent for selling design led projects.
- The enthusiasm to learn our unique Design Led Sales Process.
- Knowledge and experience in the KBB industry.
- Full driving licence and own transport essential.
- Experience with Compusoft Winner would be advantageous.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary with an excellent OTE, uncapped commission structure, enhanced holiday pay and a company pension.
Working hours are five days a week including Saturdays, although being flexible in accordance with our customers would be essential.
Apply in writing only, using reference AA/SD to: [email protected]