Have you got what it takes to become part of our success story?
Business development managers required for the following regions
Newly created areas
Restructured areas now available due to internal promotion
- Yorkshire, Humberside and North Lincolnshire
- East London, East Anglia, South Lincolnshire and North of Dartford Crossing
Since forming in 2009, The 1810 Company has continued to increase market share year on year and is now considered a major kitchen sink and tap supplier in the UK. Our constant evolvement, product development and enthusiasm have deemed us one of the fastest growing companies in the kitchen industry and a true market leader and innovator.
As a result of our success and continued expansion, we have restructured and condensed the size of our existing sales regions to create additional field sales positions across the country.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated sales professionals to join us in our fast-paced, exciting work environment.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to develop sales and maximise opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective and productive time management
- Dedication, reliability and a passion to succeed
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What you can expect from us:
- First class training and ongoing support
- Above average basic salary
- Lucrative and achievable bonus structure
- Fully expensed quality company car
- Usual benefits associated with a role at this level
If you think you have what it takes to join the success story of The 1810 Company, please contact Daryl Southwell, national sales manager [email protected] stating your preferred sales region. We will contact you for an informal and confidential chat to take your application through to the next level.
Due to the anticipated interest, if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of your application please consider that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
The 1810 Company | Units 14-16 Bromfield Industrial Estate | Queens Lane | Mold | Flintshire | CH7 1JR | Tel: 01978 660770