An exciting opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Sales Designer to join our successful, friendly, family run business based near Andover.
This position would suit a Senior Kitchen designer experienced in mid to high end kitchen design and specification. Recommendations from over 18 years trading in Winchester and Andover along with a progressive online marketing strategy will mean you will be kept busy with high quality enquiries. We are a small company with a big company ethos and we believe that successful Kitchen Sales Designers should be supported and protected from distracting aftersales administration issues. Our experienced Order Processing Team, Surveyor and Aftersales Team will allow you to concentrate on your design role and maximise your earning potential, while building up your own recommendation base.
This is a full-time position, although we are able to be flexible as we believe a good work/life balance is very important.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience and success as a Kitchen and Interior Designer
- The ability to offer a professional first-rate service at all times.
- The competence to multitask and work to deadlines.
- A natural willingness to interact and communicate with our clients to ensure a trusting and enjoyable design and sales process.
- Outstanding attention to deal
- Good communication skills with other members of staff.
Knowledge of the Planit Design Software or similar CAD Design Software will be required.
In return we offer a basic salary, an excellent OTE in excess of £50K, plus holiday and sick pay and enrolment on our Workplace Pension Scheme. Self Employed applicants are also welcome.
Please email your CV to: [email protected]