Expertise: Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager/Account Manager/Internal Sales Office Manager
Location: North West
A proven all-rounder with a wide range of knowledge and experience in the B2B and B2C mainly within the kitchen and bedroom sales industries. I can also design/sell kitchens and read from plans. I have also worked in the purchasing department ensuring all items are ordered correctly and placed within plenty of time before the kitchens are delivered to the customer.
I have a lot of transferable skills with upselling, cross-selling and the ability to seek opportunities to improve sales growth by identifying new products and/or services. I can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and winning new business from new accounts, with a track record of working to budgets and achieving success.
I am able to work on my own initiative and as part of a team with proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives.
- First class customer service, advising and problem solving skills.
- Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
- Over 20 years of work experience in the sales occupational sector with extensive management experience (15 years) with exposure to mid-level, executive and middle management positions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at every level.
I am seeking my next long-term challenge in a sales business development role either as an internal representative, external representative or even a role with scope for both.
Tel: 07872 006987
Email: [email protected]