April 9, 2021
Novellini is a market leading family run Italian bathroom manufacture that currently has an exciting opportunity in the North for a ‘ASM’ to join our highly successful team that has experienced yearly growth and expansion. Novellini UK Ltd have been in the bathroom industry for 50 years, during which time we have remained a family run business with strong family values.
We believe our current products and services continue to be at the forefront of design and innovation that will be further enhanced with an exciting new brochure and new products including moving into the Hot tub market.
Do you have knowledge working within the bathroom/plumbing industry in either field sales or held a showroom manager position? Are you self-motivated? Do you have a flair for ensuring customer satisfaction? If you do, I want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of talented and passionate people in the role of Area Sales Manager, covering North England, you will ensure that the company business plan is delivered, and key area sales objectives are achieved. You will be focused on building strong, long term
business relationships, maximising customer retention, sales and profits.
- Developing and building long term relationships with potential and existing key accounts within the territory (Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire and N-Wales)
- Promote and grow our brands Novellini and Iotti simultaneously
- Identifying and developing new business to maximise sales and profit
- Pro-actively manage and promote the Novellini brand
- Targeting new clients to initially take displays for their showroom
- Attending trade exhibitions when required
- Working to sales targets and meeting/ exceeding goals
- Completing CRM system daily with calls made, as well as completing weekly and monthly reports
- Attending quarterly sales meetings
- Managing own time and diary with the emphasis on self-motivation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Confidence in visiting the same retailer multiple times in quick succession to promote different brands
- Experience of selling mid-high-end product ranges (beneficial)
- A good Team player who can work alone as well as within a team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Positive and professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience of selling mid-high-end product ranges
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please email [email protected] with your C.V.
All applications will be made in the strictest confidence.
Sales Director UK
Have something to say? Email the editor