March 29, 2021
We’re looking for a person to take charge of implementing, developing and managing an integrated CAD/CAM system for all processes in the design, costing and manufacture of our bespoke kitchen furniture. Preferred software supplier is IMOS – see www.in3d.co.uk for details.
1) Initial work is to create a database of all our products in a range of different styles
2) From this database produce cutting lists for the workshop including templates for CNC machines.
3) From the database generate a price list for our regular ranges
4) Develop the ’front-end’ part of the system for use by our kitchen designers in our showrooms.
5) Once implementation complete, on-going management of the system for developing and pricing new products
The ideal candidate would be a mix of kitchen designer, cabinet maker and CNC programmer, all three skills are relevant to this absorbing and varied role.
Previous experience in using products such as IMOS, Wood CAD CAM, AutoCAD, Autodesk Suite, SQL or other CAD/CAM Packages in a kitchen furniture environment would be an advantage.
This is a senior role in our organisation with great scope for influencing the growth and direction of the company.
Salary £30k – £40k
To apply for the role please send your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor