March 29, 2021
Uniquely British – You could spend a lifetime discovering unique British buildings, furniture and landmarks; we have.
From the very beginning Crofts and Assinder has specialised in the design and manufacture of extraordinary cabinet handles and luxury fittings.
Established in 1875 George Crofts and Fredrick Assinder commenced trading as brass founders at the heart of British industry in Birmingham England. To this day, Crofts & Assinder has stood the test of time and still remains in the same hands of the families that created the company at the outset.
Today we have two main brands: The Special Works range – Distinctly luxurious solid brass hardware for that extra touch of indulgence and the Style Guide range for high quality essential handles and knobs.
We endeavour to make the ordinary extraordinary, combining a unique blend of our British heritage with timeless design and quality.
Due to the exciting and continued growth of our business and as part of our planned expansion, Crofts & Assinder are currently recruiting for a dynamic and engaging Regional Sales Executive who is passionate about growing sales across a number of regions in the United Kingdom. Responsibilities will include:
* Meeting and exceeding sales growth targets for both new and existing business.
* Developing a territory management plan to enable the maximisation of time in the field.
* Maintaining regular contact with existing accounts and researching and landing new accounts within the assigned region.
* Reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales
* Working closely with the office based Sales Team
* Monitoring market trends and competition and reporting findings regularly.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a proven track record of establishing new sales and growing existing business within the above industries (the decorative hardware and architectural ironmongery sectors).
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm about their work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as IT skills.
- Ability to work within a team but also able to make decisions and take responsibility for the consequences of actions / decisions.
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills.
- Driving License.
In return we will offer a very attractive sales package including a basic salary and strong commission bonus scheme to successful candidates.
If you are interested and wish to apply for this role, then please send your C.V. to:
Have something to say? Email the editor