April 29, 2021
Barbury Kitchens is looking to add to our team of talented kitchen designers following continued growth throughout 2020. We are continuing to invest in our team and the business, expanding our offering and the range of kitchens that we sell to give our customers the best experience and deliver their ideal kitchen. We have showrooms in Reading and Swindon and would accept applications for the position at either showroom or split between the two.
Our team works on SMART and Fusion, experience working with these softwares would be an advantage but is not a requirement – we’re confident that the right individual can learn the necessary skills to use these tools to design and sell fantastic kitchens. We do require candidates to have experience and a successful track record of kitchen sales.
Our team includes an individual lead generator to book consultations directly for our designers and project managers to oversee a project once sold. This allows our designers to focus solely on designing and selling, consistently earning commissions.
The ideal candidate for this role is:
- A highly skilled designer with an eye for detail and achieving the clients’ goals
- Experienced working on Fusion and Smart system
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record against sales targets
- Proactive and efficient, pushing to exceed targets
You will benefit from:
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped commission and a monthly bonus for achieving targets and specific goals
- Support in place that allows you to focus on selling (supported in both booking consultations and with our CAD designers doing drawings for you)
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- One of the best showrooms in the UK to facilitate sales
- Access to leading ranges of German, Italian, British and Handmade Kitchens facilitating sales
- Continual personal development with regular sales training and group coaching sessions
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor