April 29, 2021
Would you like a role which allows you to focus on the design and sales of kitchens, enabling you to consistently earn, and maximise, your commissions? Elements Kitchens provides all Kitchen Sales Designers with professional teams of Lead Generators, CAD designers and Project Managers so that you can do what you’re best at!
Elements Kitchens are looking to add to their team of talented kitchen designers following continued growth throughout 2020 and a strong start to 2021. We are continuing to invest in our team and the business, expanding our offering and the range of kitchens to give our customers the best experience and deliver their ideal kitchen.
This is a family business, established for 25 years, we thrive on recommendations and reputation. With showrooms in Reading and Swindon, we are looking for a number of Kitchen Sales Designers and would accept applications for the position at either showroom or split between the two.
The team works on SMART and Fusion, experience working with these softwares would be an advantage but is not a requirement – we’re confident that the right individual can learn the necessary skills to use these tools to design and sell fantastic kitchens. You will be required to have experience and a successful track record of kitchen sales.
The team includes an individual lead generator to book consultations directly for designers and project managers to oversee a project once sold. This allows the designers to focus solely on designing and selling, consistently earning commissions.
The ideal candidate for this role is:
- A highly skilled designer with an eye for detail and achieving the clients’ goals
- Experienced working on Fusion and Smart system
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record against sales targets
- Proactive and efficient, pushing to exceed targets
You will benefit from:
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped commission and a monthly bonus for achieving targets and specific goals
- Support in place that allows you to focus on selling (supported in both booking consultations and with CAD designers doing drawings for you)
- One of the best showrooms in the UK to facilitate sales
- Access to leading ranges of German, Italian, British and Handmade Kitchens facilitating sales
- Continual personal development with regular sales training and group coaching sessions
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor