April 30, 2021
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Kitchen/Bedroom Designer to join our team here in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
As a designer you will be responsible for generating your leads through interaction with customers in store and exploring opportunities outside of the showroom. We expect our Designers to be inspiring, outgoing and ambitious.
Joining the team as an experienced Designer the successful candidate will:
- Have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target-based role
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Be confident and highly motivated
- Have a driving license & own vehicle to attend home design & measure appointments
- Will have experience working with computer-based design packages
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as being part of the showroom team, you will conduct home design visits to design and specify all relevant products for the bathroom & Kitchen projects through the use of Virtual Worlds, Winner Design, & EQ software, alongside showroom presentations. You will have a strong technical understanding of construction principles, excellent time management, and outstanding sales skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Structure
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Family, Friends and Staff discount
- Pension Contribution
The above role is available on an employed or self-employed basis (Not all the above benefits would apply to the latter). A part-time position would be considered also.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience – please apply by emailing [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor