May 4, 2021
Montpellier Domestic Appliances is an exciting new brand in the UK market, offering a refreshingly friendly, approachable and economical alternative to other brands.
We make appliances for the real world with products that combine technology with function, style and reliability.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for processing orders, closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the Regional Sales Team as an extension to all sales related requests. The role will have an individual sale and performance-based target.
Reporting into the Sales Manager on the day to day but working closely within the sales team and the wider sales elements of the brand and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, have superior people skills, be comfortable presenting products over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Be able to proactively look to win incremental business for the account assigned to them and grow the business within the defined customer base. Also approach and develop new business opportunities.
Ability to close sales as well as be approachable, polite and able to manage customer base and their expectations.
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about products and promotions.
- Grow the business within the designated account base.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Work as a Team player for the betterment of the brand and business and customer base.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Montpellier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
Have something to say? Email the editor