May 5, 2021
At Ashley Ann we are passionate about our business, our products, our customers and our people. We’re market leaders in our field; designing, selling and project managing Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms for both retail and trade customers; and we do all this with furniture made right here in Scotland. The team in our local studios are focused on delivering local projects for our local customers, whilst having all the benefits of being part of a much larger organisation.
About the Role
We’re looking to recruit dynamic people to fulfil the roles of Sales Designer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our teams across Scotland; the successful applicants will have an industry leading range of products to offer their customers. An Ashley Ann Sales Designer takes ownership of selling and project managing every part of the process, ensuring the customer receives an outstanding Ashley Ann Experience.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience as a Sales Designer
- An exceptional communicator and show a natural ability to interact with our customers.
- Ability to provide a professional service at all times.
- Tenacity to achieve targets for sales and profitability.
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A talent for selling design led projects.
- The enthusiasm to learn our Design Led Sales Process.
- Full driving licence and own transport essential.
- Experience with Compusoft Winner would be advantageous.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary with an excellent OTE, uncapped commission structure, On Target Bonus Payments, enhanced holiday pay and a company pension. Working hours are five days a week including Saturdays, although being flexible in accordance with our customers would be essential.
Please email your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor