May 7, 2021
We are recruiting for an experienced Operations Administrator to join an exciting and fast growing business.
Home Living Group is a group of brands providing quality designs and luxury products for upgrading or developing residential homes. The core brands in the company are Pronorm Kitchen Design, BBQ Kitchens, Kobenhav Danish Wardrobes and 3 Seasons Innovative Weather protection.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisation skills and a proactive approach who can confidently communicate with a variety of stakeholders ranging from end customers to B2B suppliers.
The successful candidate will have a passion for operational excellence and customer service, and continually develop and improve best practices to consistently deliver a first-class service for every client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting company at an early stage and grow with the team. The role is full time and will be part based in the showroom and part WFH.
1.Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience in a customer facing administration role
2.Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of information
3.Proven experience in customer management
4.Proven experience in negotiating and managing suppliers
5.Ability to meticulously adhere to processes and procedures
6.Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
1.Warehouse management and order fulfilment
3.Accounts management (Xero)
4.Project management experience
Day to day responsibilities include:
1. Maintaining relationships with customers post-sale and throughout the customer journey
2. Tracking progress and delivery of all projects with customers and anticipating any problems
3. Maintaining the CRM system and operational dashboard with key dates, progress reports and status updates
4. Working closely with our designers to ensure detailed handover post-sale to arrange order appliances and other items, as part of our customers’ project
5. Build alliances and good working practices with suppliers and third-party organisations
6. Working closely with Accounts to ensure accuracy in invoices and bill payment posting for customer and supplier billing
7. Produce and manage all customer order and project paperwork
8. Proactively organising delivery calendar and booking in key-dates with stakeholders
9. Co-ordinating customer installations from commencement of the project through to successful completion
10. Manage stock list and logistics with warehouse
11. Co-ordinating supplier deliveries and resolving any incorrect/damaged items
12. Ensuring document management is neat and tidy and version control maintained
To apply for this role please send your CV to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor