June 4, 2021
Sigma 3 (Kitchens) Ltd – Established in 1975. Sigma 3 is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms with 6 showrooms across Wales & England. We pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent quality products and service as well as our close relationships with customers.
We are looking for a technically adept Installation Manager with the ability to work cooperatively with installers in the field and sales teams within our Cardiff showroom. The abilities to solve technical issues and improve efficiencies and levels of customer service are vital as is the requirement to quickly develop your product and systems knowledge.
We are aiming for significant growth from our showrooms in the next few years and we expect the Installation manger to be able to manage a variety of complex situations simultaneously to help us achieve our goals.
We believe we are the best and are looking for the best!
What we are looking for-
- Team Player.
- Pace/ intensity
- Personal Responsibility
- High Standards / Attention to detail
- Technical Skills Fast Learner
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Values/ Ethics
Key parts of the role:
- Responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the scheduling, co-ordinating and planning of installation, painting teams and stone mason teams.
- Form effective relationships with both our Retail customers and our fitters.
- Ensure that installation service levels meet the Company’s requirements.
- Work to tight deadlines and communicate updates to all interested parties.
- Exceed their objectives and regularly deliver over and above the expectations that are set.
- Recruit new fitting team.
- Overseeing, reporting progress and recording data from site, Monday – Friday and reporting back to the Branch Principal.
- Support installations and finishing teams with any incoming queries or issues, providing timely and effective resolutions.
- Overseeing high standards and addressing snagging issues.
- Operating fully within an agreed budget.
- Implementing and continually reviewing procedures to ensure smooth running of installation projects.
- Accurately managing and updating client folders with real-time project information within the internal server database.
- Comply with management communications and reporting as requested.
- Schedule installation surveys and sign offs.
- Regularly communicate with Project Managers, Design teams, Production, Fitters/Painters, Stone Masons, accommodation providers, Accounts team.
- Take an active role within the continuous improvement of Company processes.
- Attend regular training modules on learning HQ.
- Examples of the key attributes outlined above
- A proven and experienced problem solver with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience of CAD Design is a positive advantage.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Full UK driving license
- The rare opportunity to work for the largest manufacturer of kitchens in Wales with an enviable reputation for quality and service built over 45 years of trading. We have exciting plans to take this well-established business to new levels.
- This job offers the perfect opportunity not only for existing Installation Managers but also for fitters who want to get ‘off the tools’ to join one of the county’s most respected and leading kitchen manufacturers.
- This is NOT just a job – it’s a career development opportunity within an established team and to be a part of Company growth plans.
- Competitive basic salary (depending on skills and experience) plus benefits package and a realistic opportunity to progress to Branch Principal level.
- An opportunity to earn an additional significant performance related bonus.
- The opportunity to gain strong experience with a market leading name in South Wales.
- Minimum 20 days holiday (negotiable)
- PHI (this is an incapacity benefit)
- Life insurance
- Job security – The staff-retention rate of the company is excellent.
Closing Date: 15th June 2021
Apply in writing with a CV to Geoff Moore, HR Manager or e-mail your application to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor