July 1, 2021
Are you self –employed, tired of spending evenings pricing jobs and chasing up money? Do you want to work locally on luxury projects with regular hours and excellent pay, with tools and vehicle provided? Then why not apply to join our well established expanding family business.
We are looking for an experienced versatile person to work on our bespoke bathroom and kitchen projects.
Your day to day work will primarily be on our high-end bathroom installations, where working alongside our plumbers, you will be responsible for the setting out of the project and undertaking all aspects of the preparation and studwork and second fixing furniture etc after tiling. There will also be opportunities to work on our kitchens and bedroom projects as and when we require and depending on your experience.
All applicants must:
- Be very well mannered, calm and mature.
- Have proven experience in a similar role.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to interpret CAD designs.
- Work to deadlines without compromising on their attention to detail.
- Be willing to work hard and sometimes late to get the job done whilst on site.
- Be a team player and able to get along with other tradespeople.
- Have a willingness to earn responsibilities and adapt to project requirements.
- Treat tools with respect.
- Be keen to work safely, with full PPE provided.
Salary package £35 -£45k relevant to experience, including 28 days paid holiday, company pension, power tools and insured van.
Please apply to Helen Dobson 128 Turners Hill, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9BN or email [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor