July 1, 2021
We are a rapidly growing UK Manufacturer of Luxury Shower Systems looking to add a new Business Development Manager to our team, targeting the retail market.
You will need to be able to cover London and the Southeast with the potential to also visit Hampshire, Dorset, and Wiltshire. This role may also involve the odd overnight stay.
About Us: Kanth is a manufacturer of Luxury Shower Systems but unlike all others Kanth puts sustainability at the very heart of its business. For us sustainability is not a trend but a belief we were founded on over 20 years ago. Through principal led innovation we have some of the best performing products in our industry which offer; the longest guarantees, are fully maintainable, and can be bespoke designed. We also offer a refresh scheme that means our brassware can be returned to the factory re plated and even change the style. These all form a major part of our circular business model.
All Kanth products are fully manufactured, assembled, and distributed from our operations hub in Telford England serving clients across sectors including end users, retailers, interior designers, specifiers, and installers.
· Salary DOE
· Car allowance
· Phone & Laptop
· Pension scheme
· 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Responsibilities: As our Business Development Manager, you will be.
- Able to gain and develop retail showrooms
- Promoting our premier brassware and showering products
- Driving repeat sales from existing customer base
- Securing new sales opportunities within the retail sector
- Analysing sales and geographical data to maximise sales
- Promote our core sustainability principles
- Most of all you will be motivated and challenged by the role to help the company succeed
To join us as a Business Development Manager, you will need:
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in a field sales role for a luxury shower or bathroom product supplier and are targeting retail showrooms
- You must be capable of developing new business
- Have a professional and structured approach to sales, but also willing and able to learn new skills and to continually develop one’s approach. Must have an open mind – we do things differently at Kanth and our strategy is bold and unique.
- Proven track record of securing new and existing sales
- Impeccable time management skills
- Must be an impeccably dressed individual
- To be extremely organised with the ability to stay on top of several tasks and stick to deadlines
- Have an interest and understanding of sustainability
Kanth are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you feel you are the right person for the role and want to know more or to apply, send your CV now and covering letter [email protected]
No agencies please
Have something to say? Email the editor