July 6, 2021
We are OoshhStudio, a relatively new business with our fantastic new Kitchen Showroom based in a 400 year old building, yet to fully open in Hemel Hempstead. We now require a showroom manager to join our small team and operate within our fantastic new facility. Kitchens are our main business but we also supply bathrooms, bedrooms and architectural services.
Customer service is at the very heart of our business and this will play an integral part of your role. We’re definitely not a “hard sales” environment but design-led. We of course do need to keep new business coming in, so you should be motivated by both selling as well as design. We’re a collaborative team that helps to motivate each other’s strengths. We are a growing business and receive more enquieries than we’re able to handle.
Working alongside the director & other staff, frequent tasks include:
- To manage and control the store activities, in line with operating processes and procedures
- Welcome customers into the store, qualify them & offer help and advice.
- Managing a customer lead bank, generating appointments & managing outstanding quotes to ensure sales are converted through exceptional customer service.
- Arranging home visits or in-store design consultations.
- Design kitchens on Winner, prepare and present design presentations.
- Manage multiple kitchen projects, sales and service.
- Place furniture orders with our suppliers.
- Visit live projects to ensure the design comes to life as you planned and troubleshoot when required.
- Supporting the showroom team with problems and issue resolution where required.
- Assisting the Director with ongoing recruitment and training new staff.
You and your experience:
To become part of our team you ideally will:
- Be a charismatic and enthusiastic individual.
- Have a design and sales background in a similar kitchen retail environment for a minimum of 5 years.
- You can work 40 hours a week including weekends and evenings.
- You’re customer-focused and prepared to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment.
- You’ll be results-driven and have experience hitting or exceeding targets.
- Have experience with winner design or similar software and be computer literate.
OTE £60.000+ p/a (salary plus commission package)
Job Types: Full-time contract.
Must have a Full UK driving licence, and access to a vehicle.
Apply in writing with a CV & Portfolio to [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor