July 14, 2021
Interior Door Systems, a family-based business since 1996 and are a leading Supplier and Manufacture of made to measure Sliding wardrobes doors throughout the UK. We are now looking to recruit an ambitious Installation/Projects Manager to join our team.
The successful applicant would need to be versatile and flexible and have previous experience in projects/installations. We are looking for a good communicator with excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Responsibilities of the role would include the following.
- Managing existing install team on a daily basis
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with fitters.
- Liaise with customers throughout there journey
- Be able to produce final technical survey and plan
- Check and technical review all orders
- Ensure all installations comply with appropriate regulations
- Conduct a site inspection
- Control each project from Concept through to completion
Hours of work
- Mon-Thur 8.15 to 4.45pm
- Fri 8.00 to 4.30pm
- Company Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: PROJECTS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 per year
To apply for this role please email your CV to Carl – [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor