About the Role
We are looking for a highly ambitious Field Sales Representative to cover the South West England region. As a Business Development Manager at Quooker UK, you will assist in building the companies turnover and unit sales. This will be in accordance with the company’s strategic objective. Your objective will be to help grow and manage our dealer network through established channels and new business opportunities. You will use your experience to help conceive ideas and initiatives to further enhance account growth and success. At times you will also be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties in line with your responsibilities. This is an extremely important role to drive the business success and continue our year-on-year growth. With full training and a structured career path, we also offer fun & supportive working environment to help you be at your best whilst making our dealers businesses even better. To flourish in this exciting role, customer centric, data driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who can use these qualities combined to become a trusted advisor to our dealers.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- Ensure you effectively account manage your dealer network through weekly booked visits on site, virtual meetings, call planning, and ensuring you provide a follow up for all meetings and discussions.
- Achievement of annual targets in order to maximise growth on accounts through new and existing business.
- You will be responsible for building the companies turnover, profitability and brand awareness/reputation in both new and existing high street stores and multiple retailers. This will be in accordance with the company’s strategic objective, which is to continue to develop and grow Quooker UK.
- As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for achieving revenue and volume targets as well as other key performance measures. Maintain and increase your accounts contact information through the CRM system to ensure important communication is received by all staff.
- Building successful and harmonious relationships with your dealers. You should ensure you have the capability to move dealer conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome. You must ensure you create value for dealers by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing their needs.
- Educate your dealers on the Quooker offering and product portfolio, ensuring training is carried out when necessary.
- Anticipating the needs of our dealer network and understanding the importance of delivering a premium service beyond their expectations.
- Understands the strategic positioning of Quooker within the competitive market.
- Has a high level of KBB product and industry Knowledge.
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritise needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
- Capability of working autonomously or as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- A person who is confident with ideas and innovative thinking and is able to tailor them to productive solutions.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Account Management experience: 2 years
- Field Sales Experience: 2 years
Please sed your CV to Daniel Rubenstein – [email protected]