September 13, 2021
As part of our continued growth strategy Kronospan now has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager – (North) This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive Salary, Car allowance & Bonus.
Kronospan are the world’s largest producer of wood based panel products employing 14,000 people across more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
As part of our continued growth strategy we understand that it is vital that we continue to attract, train and develop the very best people worldwide.
The Regional Sales Manager will work remotely and have overall responsibility for managing & developing their customer base within their specified region of the UK.
• Sales of Kronospan decorative panel products to existing and new customers in the region, according to agreed strategy & monthly sales targets.
• Liaising with internal sales & production about customer needs & lead times.
• Ensuring the CRM system is updated & maintained.
• Working to agreed Activity and Revenue targets
• Ensure meeting of set plans – both quantity and price
• Take responsibility for allocated key and target accounts and customers
• Prepare visit reports – detailed competitor information – prices, volumes, portfolio; customer potential update, tasks
• Prepare offers
• Distribute up to date marketing and promotional materials among customers
Minimum 3 years proven business development track record held within the wood panel industry or similar
• Previous experience selling to distribution, major furniture manufacturers and construction industries.
• Presentation techniques, Negotiation skills, Target driven
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Just some of what we are able to offer includes –
• Attractive salary, Car Allowance & Bonus
• Exciting and challenging work
• Continued training, support and career development
• The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
Please apply by emailing your CV and any cover note to – [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor