September 13, 2021
As part of our continued growth strategy Kronospan now has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Ambassador. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive Salary, Car allowance & Bonus.
Kronospan are the world’s largest producer of wood based panel products employing 14,000 people across more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
As part of our continued growth strategy we understand that it is vital that we continue to attract, train and develop the very best people worldwide.
The Sale Ambassador will work remotely and promote the Kronodesign range to end user customers within a designated region. They will work with the Kronospan distribution network to enable and develop pull through sales.
• Travelling to and visiting end user customers to include Shop fitters, KBB Manufacturers, Office Furniture Manufacturers, Cabinet Makers, Joiners, Timber/Panel Merchants, Specifiers and Architects, Exhibition Manufacturers, Distributors, Holiday Home Manufacturers, Door Manufacturers, Cubicle Manufacturers and Panel Cutting Companies.
• Developing & pitching a relevant product presentation by researching the potential client’s requirements, dealing with their arising issues, negotiation and agreement, of key actions, and follow up.
• Liaising with the various distributors to pass on and follow up leads generated.
• Prepare visit reports – detailed competitor information – prices, volumes, portfolio; customer potential update, tasks
• Finding new customers, ensuring existing contacts are visited in a systematic way and ensuring visits are planned by area in the most efficient route.
• Acquire detailed knowledge of the customer needs and product portfolio, and additional products/decors
1 to 2 yrs Sales/Territory Sales/Merchandising experience OR
Design/Interior Design/Architecture @ Degree level OR
Practical wood working knowledge as a Carpenter/ Joiner/ Shopfitter
Just some of what we are able to offer includes –
• Attractive salary, Car Allowance & Bonus
• Exciting and challenging work
• Continued training, support and career development
• The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
Please apply by emailing your CV and any cover note to – [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor