October 14, 2021
We are looking for three ambitious Kinedo Area Sales Managers to cover the South, Midlands & North of England. You will assist in building turnover and sales in accordance with the company’s strategic objectives. You will help grow and manage our dealer network through established channels (Showrooms & Plumbers Merchants) and other new business opportunities.These are extremely important roles to drive the Kinedo business success and continue our growth path.
To propser in this exciting role, you will need to be a customer centric, data driven, energetic, and highly personable individual who can build trusted relationships with new dealerships.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Be responsible for growing and developing the Kinedo brand across independent bathroom retail & merchant customers.
- Help to develop the annual Kinedo showroom sales & ‘light specification’ plan for your area in conjunction with the Sales Director.
- Provide sales and business development support for Kinedo products by maintaining contact with showroom customers & merchant showrooms.
- Where necessary, and in conjunction with our Service Engineers, help train showroom staff & their installers regarding Kinedo installations.
- You will need to account manage your dealer network through weekly booked visits on site, virtual meetings, call planning, and ensuring you provide a follow up for all meetings and discussions.
- Achievement of annual targets to maximise growth on accounts through new and existing business.
- You will be responsible for achieving Kinedo revenue and volume targets as well as other key performance measures and all customer information must be entered and maintained on our CRM system.
- We want you to establish meaningful and harmonious relationships with your dealers to ensure you can move dealer business forward and lead conversations to gain incremental sales success. You must ensure you create value for dealers by identifying and understanding their needs, as well as the needs of the Kinedo business.
- Part of your role will be to educate your dealers about the advantages of Kinedo and it’s product portfolio, ensuring training is carried out when necessary.
- Present Kinedo and its products in a professional and authoritative manner at all times.
Relationships and Roles: Internal / External Cooperation
- You will report to the Sales Director and brief him on relevant Kinedo activity on your area.
- Build & maintain relationships with existing & potential Kinedo customers.
- Build relationships with various members of the Kinedo sales team to fully support their local sales of Kinedo.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments within the business.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in a retail and/or specification sales role preferably within the bathroom products and/or the plumbing & heating industry.
- Preferably with a strong sales and technical oriented background.
- Experience with all relevant software packages including CRM software.
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritise needs and effectively manage resources and time.
- Capability of working autonomously or as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- A person who is confident and has ambition and a positive attitude.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Please send your CV in the first instance to Cheryl Samuel – [email protected]
Have something to say? Email the editor