Website Lima Kitchens
We are an independent design and installation company based in Milton Keynes, established since 2006. Our mission is to provide excellent products and a personal service along with superb value for money. We are frequently told by our clients that our passion and vision truly transforms their homes and lifestyles by creating an enjoyable and inviting space where everyone loves to be.
As a local business we understand the importance of supporting and working with other local, family run businesses and contractors. This is why we work hard to find and deliver the best of British manufacturing with in the kitchen furniture industry. However, we have introduced the premium German brand Next125 starting January 2024.
Your main duties will include;
- To create intuitive and stylish kitchen designs to client specification whilst managing budgets and expectations.
- Meet and greet clients, maximising all leads.
- Carrying out detailed consultations to identify best solutions and products for clients.
- To meet and exceed sales targets whilst maintaining minimum profit margins.
- Keep up to date with current and upcoming trends.
- Keep up to date with competitors’ offerings and identifying trends as to why people buy elsewhere.
- Work in a manner that fits with Lima’s ethos and style at all times.
- Creating accurate quotations with detailed handover paperwork for operations team.
- Attending survey’s in order to provide a visual introduction and handover to operations team for client.
- Actively contribute to lead generation and recommendations.
- Actively manage continued product training and learning through suppliers.
- Showroom maintenance
- Contribute to consistently achieving 5* recommendations by producing accurate and clear detail to the team and suppliers.
Ad-hoc duties including but not limited to meeting and greeting, accepting and making deliveries, site visit checks and special assignments. As a small business you may be required to fulfil other duties too.
The successful person will have experience within a similar role and ideally within a small business environment. It is essential to have a full driving licence with your own transport and business insurance as you will need to drive independently to clients. Whilst experience is desirable, ongoing training and development will be provided. You will need to be patient with a natural flare for design, willing to be continually challenged and grow, open to new design techniques and research, able to follow an administrative process to enable other members of the team to assist in your absence or later through the process, a clear communicator to eliminate ambiguity and overall be resilient with a positive mindset and sense of humour.
This role requires Saturday working with a day off in the week. You must be within commute distance each day. We do not have the ability to assist with any relocation. Salary guide is £22,000 – £24,500 basic with a realistic O.T.E of £40,000 although commission is not capped.
To find out more on Lima Kitchens and our projects check out our website and social media.