November 9, 2017
There’s less than two weeks to go until entries close for the kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2018.
All entries must be submitted by midday on Wednesday, November 22, and there will be no extensions.
It is completely free to enter and all shortlisted finalists also get to come to the gala, black-tie event in March for free.
Any retailers and designers of residential kitchens and bathrooms in the UK and Ireland are eligible to enter and there are also categories for suppliers and their latest products (see below for all the categories).
For all the details on entering the awards, go to www.kbbreview.com/awards
“The deadline is getting very close and I urge anyone entering to get their submissions in as soon as possible,” said kbbreview managing editor Andrew Davies. “Our unique judging process starts immediately after that deadline. We’re the only awards in this sector that include a vital, face-to-face component in our judging and we need to get going!”
The kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2018 event will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on Monday, March 5. It is alongside the kbb Birmingham exhibition at the NEC.
“At the last kbb show in 2016, the awards sold out months ahead of the event,” Davies said. “The show itself is bigger than 2016, so we’re already experiencing a high demand for seat and tables. We genuinely recommend booking as early as you can to avoid missing out.”
For all the details on booking seats and tables, go to www.kbbreview.com/awards
kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2018
The categories open for entry are:
- Kitchen Designer of the Year: project cost up to £30,000
- Kitchen Designer of the Year: project cost £30,000 – £50,000
- Kitchen Designer of the Year: project cost over £50,000
- Bathroom Designer of the Year: project cost up to £10,000
- Bathroom Designer of the Year: project cost £10,000 – £25,000
- Bathroom Designer of the Year: project cost over £25,000
- Kitchen Retailer of the Year
- Kitchen Showroom of the Year
- Bathroom Retailer of the Year
- Bathroom Showroom of the Year
- Kitchen Product Innovation of the Year
- Bathroom Product Innovation of the Year
For all the details on how to enter, our unique judging process, and some sample completed entry forms go to…
Have something to say? Email the editor