German kitchen manufacturer Neue Alno has confirmed that it has relaunched its business in the UK.
Speaking exclusively to kbbreview, a spokesperson for the company said that it has already started to reactivate the business with UK dealers, with orders being delivered directly from its factory in Pfullendorf instead of through a local subsidiary.
This follows news that the company has recently expanded its sales team, rehiring some of the staff that worked under the Alno AG brand before it went into administration.
It has also hired some new additions from outside of Alno, with the move aiming to “strengthen its presence in the regions”.
“By commencing series production and reissuing the Alnoactive product series, we have an experienced and efficient sales team in the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region. In Austria and the United Kingdom, we will also be more strongly positioned in the future,” explained Andreas Sandmann (pictured), managing director of Neue Alno. “Our trading partners enjoy the Alno brand and the kitchens produced at the Pfullendorf site – both in the domestic market, as well as international. The successful start of Neue Alno is a good starting point for further expanding the support of our trading partners.”
Sales manager Andreas Sellner will have responsibility for the south of Germany and Austria, while Dennis Horn will take responsibility for the north and east of Germany.
Other appointments include;
- Adam Krawczyk as sales consultant for the regions Germany North and North East, formerly Alno field service and customer service Alno kitchen worlds.
- Carina Baier as a sales consultant for the region of Germany Southwest, formerly Alno export sales.
- Martha Cardozo as sales consultant for the region Germany South East, formerly Alno and Impuls Vertrieb Export KAM.
- Christopher Rauch as a sales consultant for the West Germany region, formerly Nobilia sales.
- Muhamet Saidi as sales consultant for Switzerland, formerly Alno Biel.
- Jürgen Enderle as sales consultant for Switzerland, Alno product development.
- Oliver Demers will join in the second half of the year as a sales consultant for the West region, formerly Carat Küchenplanung.