Häfele hosted its fourth annual Studio Partner Awards on May 24 at chef Raymond Blanc’s Jardin Blanc hospitality area at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Blanc and Chloë Thacker, marketing director Häfele UK, presented the trophies and each winner received two places on an all-expenses-paid trip next year.
The shortlisted retailers and winners were chosen because of their commitment to quality, service and innovation, said Häfele.
The winners were:
- Studio Partner of the Year – KF Kitchens, Plymouth
- Best Success Story – BMS Kitchens & Bedrooms, Market Weighton, York
- Best Showroom – Parlour Farm, Cirencester
- Best Website – Regal Kitchens, Essex
- Best use of Social Media – Studio 10 Kitchen Design, Bakewell, Derbyshire
- Special Recognition Award – Round Oak Interiors, Brierley Hill, West Midlands
- The Grohe Award – In2 Solid Surfaces, Fareham, Hampshire.
Tom Naden, director of Studio 10, said: “It was a bit of a shock, as we were the new kids on the block. To be part of that and to be taken to that level was fantastic. Literally, just to be shortlisted was fantastic. To be noticed like that is amazing, especially as we are some minnows out in the Peak District.”
Thacker said: “Our fourth annual Studio Partner Awards was a fantastic opportunity to say thank you to our incredibly talented Studio Partner network.”