December 13, 2019
Samsung Electronics has announced the winners of its inaugural Kitchen Circle Awards to mark the end of the first year of its Samsung Kitchen Circle programme.
The nine awards, said Samsung, celebrated and recognised retailers across the country “with the highest levels of achievement within the domestic appliance arena”.
The awards ceremony was held on December 5 at the Principal Manchester Hotel and was presented by Mark Seaman, head of domestic appliances for the UK and Ireland.
The training award was also given out on the night to reward the retailer that had been most engaged with Samsung’s recently created Ambassador Training Programme.
The winners were:
- Showroom Award (North) – The Kitchen Factory, Sheffield;
- Showroom Award (East) – Crown Kitchens and Interiors, Dorking;
- Showroom Award (South) – Kesseler Kitchens of Hove;
- Showroom Award (West) – Elmore Kitchens, Bath;
- The Connected Award – NBK Norwich Bathrooms and Kitchens, Norwich and Diss;
- The Hero Award – Paul Turnham Kitchens, Hayes, Kent;
- The Do What You Can’t Award (North) – Appliance and Kitchen People, Falmouth;
- The Do What You Can’t Award (South) – CK Kitchens and Bathrooms, Mansfield;
- Training – Simply Kitchens, Blaby, Leicester
The Samsung Kitchen Circle was started the beginning of 2019 as a way for the company to support and educate its retailers.
Have something to say? Email the editor