The editors of kbbreview, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms and Studio are back and we’re looking at what we really know about how people use their kitchens and bathrooms in the real world and what that means for the pre-conceptions of designers and, we admit it, journalists.
And because it’s his default position for tackling most subjects, Andy does it all in the form of a quiz. For example….
- What’s the average cost of a kitchen?
- How often do people clean their bathrooms?
- What’s the most popular shape of kitchen?
- How many new projects include a bath?
- How many kitchens have a warming drawer?
- How often do we flush the toilet?
And much, much more.
The quiz questions are courtesy of market researchers Trend Monitor and you can find out more about them at www.trend-monitor.co.uk
The Kitchen & Bathroom Design Podcast is brought to you with the help of kbb Birmingham and we’ll be doing LIVE versions of this podcast at the show that runs from March 1-4. Find out more about the event, including who’s exhibiting, at www.kbb.co.uk