November 12, 2020
We have teamed up with kbbreview to run a new online kitchen and bathroom design competition for Compusoft customers
The competition is open to designers using Compusoft’s Winner or Innoplus software and entries can be submitted to two design categories: kitchens and bathrooms. The judging panel will include Taylist Media managing editor Andrew Davies, Compusoft managing director Alex Ainge, Kitchens Bedrooms and Bathrooms editor Lindsay Blair, and kbbreview editor Rebecca Nottingham.
A time for family
With Christmas fast approaching, what better theme for the competition than ‘family’. So, think kitchens for the whole family, shared bathrooms, and spaces that encourage time spent with loved ones. The competition opens on Thursday 12th November and closes on Sunday 13th December, with category winners announced within seven days.
How to enter
Entering is really easy. You don’t need to create a brand new render (though you can if you like), you can simply enter with one of your recent renders that you have done for a client which matches the brief. Entering for the competition will be done on Instagram and Facebook by tagging @compusoft_group and using the hashtag #csdesigncomp.
As well as being acknowledged as a fantastic designer, each category winner will receive a hamper to enjoy over the festive period.
Full competition rules
- Competition opens on Thursday 12th November and closes Sunday 13th December 2020.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on the closing date may not be accepted.
- Multiple entries may be submitted to any/each category, so long as all competition rules are adhered to.
- Entries are submitted via Instagram using the hashtag #csdesigncomp and also tagging in @compusoft_group.
- Each entry must include a short outline of the client brief and any other relevant information.
- Each design does NOT have to be the final client-approved plan.
- Entries must have been created using Compusoft Winner or Innoplus software packages.
- The competition will be judged by a panel including Taylist Media managing editor Andrew Davies, Compusoft managing director Alex Ainge, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms editor Lindsay Blair, and kbbreview editor Rebecca Nottingham.
- The winners will be announced on all Compusoft social media accounts and the kbbreview e-mail newsletter within a week of the closing date.
- The winners will each receive one special Christmas hamper.
- Submitted entries may be used for promotional purposes by Compusoft Group.
Have something to say? Email the editor