May 5, 2021
Bathrooms suitable for the whole family and bringing the kitchen outside
Having emerged from lockdown, many of us are wanting to spend more time with our loved ones. And the Summer is the perfect time to catch up with people you haven’t seen for a while. That’s why this season’s design competition is all about family.
Once again, kbbreview will be providing their fantastic judging panel of industry experts, alongside Compusoft’s MD Alex Ainge, to choose the winners in the two design categories for kitchens and bathrooms.
As before, entering is simple and all you have to do is post your designs that are made either with Winner Design or Innoplus on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and tag in Compusoft Group, as well as use the hashtag: #csdesigncomp. See below for further details.
To give you more on what we’re looking for, kbbreview has put together these two categories:
Kitchens: bringing the outside in
That’s right! We’re ‘bringing the outside in‘ with this season’s kitchens theme. And we’re really excited to see your very best Summer inspired kitchens. Think bi-fold doors, islands looking out onto the garden, floor to ceiling windows to really maximise natural light.
The theme here is ‘family bathrooms’. We are looking for spaces that not only boast a stunning aesthetic, but is also functional for all the family. Think big baths suitable for kids, plenty of space and storage, and bathrooms that are easy to clean.
How to enter
We’re making entering really simple for you to do, so that you can easily share your great designs. All you have to do to enter is:
- Share a kitchen or bathroom design made on either Winner Design or Innoplus on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Tag in @compusoftgroup and use the hashtag #csdesigncomp.
- Add a short description of the client brief or your idea behind the design.
The deadline is the Friday 9th July 2021 and the winners will be announced during the week of the 12th July on Compusoft social channels and on kbbreview.
There are two categories: one for kitchens and one for bathrooms, with each winner to receive a prize, as well as being featured as a winning designer!
As well as being acknowledged as a fantastic designer, each category winner will receive a hamper to enjoy over the Summer.
Start sharing now.
- Competition opens on Wednesday 5th May and closes Friday 9th July 2021.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on the closing date may not be accepted.
- Multiple entries may be submitted to any/each category, so long as all competition rules are adhered to.
- Entries are submitted via social media using the hashtag #csdesigncomp and also tagging in Compusoft Group.
- Each entry must include a short outline of the client brief and any other relevant information.
- Each design does NOT have to be the final client-approved plan.
- Entries must have been created using Compusoft Winner or Innoplus software packages.
- The competition will be judged by a panel including Taylist Media managing editor Andrew Davies, Compusoft managing director Alex Ainge, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms editor Lindsay Blair, and KBB Review editor Rebecca Nottingham.
- The winners will be announced on all Compusoft social media accounts and the KBB Review e-mail newsletter within a week of the closing date.
- The winners will each receive one hamper.
- Submitted entries may be used for promotional purposes by Compusoft Group.
Have something to say? Email the editor