September 9, 2021
The changing of the seasons brings another exciting Compusoft design competition. This autumn we’re asking to see inspiring kitchen islands and smaller bathroom spaces.
Once again, kbbreview will be providing a fantastic judging panel of industry experts, alongside Compusoft’s managing director Alex Ainge, to choose the winners in the two design categories for kitchens and bathrooms.
As before, entering is simple and all you have to do is post your designs that are made either with Winner Design or Innoplus on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and tag in Compusoft Group, as well as use the hashtag: #csdesigncomp. And the great news is that you don’t need to enter new designs – we’re sure you have some real gems in your portfolio. See below for further details.
To give you more on what we’re looking for, kbbreview has put together these two categories:
For the autumn competition, we are asking for designs that include inspiring kitchen islands. It can be a new and imaginative way to use an island, or the use of different shapes or bold colours.
Size doesn’t matter when it comes to good design. Without setting a hard rule on room dimensions, we’re looking for small bathrooms where the design includes adapting to the smaller space or using under-sized products.
As well as being acknowledged as a fantastic designer, each category winner will receive an extra special hamper to enjoy. You’ll also be featured in a news story on the kbbreview website.
How to enter
We’re making entering really simple so that you can easily share your great designs. All you have to do to enter is:
- Share a kitchen or bathroom design made on either Winner Design or Innoplus on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Tag in @compusoftgroup and use the hashtag #csdesigncomp.
- Add a short description of the client brief or your idea behind the design.
The deadline is the Friday 8th October 2021 and the winners will be announced during the week of the 11th October on Compusoft’s social channels and on kbbreview.com.
Start sharing now!
- Competition opens on Thursday 9th September and closes Friday 8th October 2021.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on the closing date may not be accepted.
- Multiple entries may be submitted to any/each category, so long as all competition rules are adhered to.
- Entries are submitted via social media using the hashtag #csdesigncomp and also tagging in Compusoft Group.
- Each entry must include a short outline of the client brief and any other relevant information.
- Each design does NOT have to be the final client-approved plan.
- Entries must have been created using Compusoft Winner or Innoplus software packages.
- The competition will be judged by a panel including Taylist Media managing editor Andrew Davies, Compusoft managing director Alex Ainge, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms editor Lindsay Blair, and kbbreview editor Rebecca Nottingham.
- The winners will be announced on all Compusoft social media accounts and the kbbreview e-mail newsletter within a week of the closing date.
- The winners will each receive one hamper.
- Submitted entries may be used for promotional purposes by Compusoft Group.
Have something to say? Email the editor