Website Ashley Jay Kitchens
Bespoke, luxury kitchen design experts
Ashley Jay Kitchens is an independent family run company providing luxury bespoke kitchens. We are seeking an experienced and passionate kitchen designer, with a strong attention to detail and customer care. High-end design across a varied portfolio of clients makes Ashley Jay stand out in the market, and we are looking for a new member of the team to help the company grow. Ideally this candidate would be experienced working in independent studios. Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Design and sales of bespoke traditional and contemporary kitchens and furniture.
- CAD drawing using Compusoft Winner
- Project management: pricing, scheduling, setting up client files
- Dealing and liaising with clients
- Dealing and liaising with subcontractors and our in-house Project Manager
- Ordering product
- Site surveying and measuring
- Completing accurate plans for installation
- Supporting the Ashley Jay team, helping with the daily running of the showroom
Please note designers are required to work every other Saturday, with a day off in lieu in the week.
This position will initially be a 1 year maternity cover contract, with a view to extend to a permanent contract thereafter.
Salary dependant on experience. £22,000- £30,000 basic, plus commission.
To apply please send your current CV and a cover letter to [email protected],
explaining why you feel you are best suited to the role.