Website Donaldson Group
Production/Sales Administrator – Smith & Frater Bathgate
Discretionary bonus scheme
Flexible working patterns
30 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service
Smith & Frater, part of the Donaldson Group, established in 1860, is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 11 businesses, ranging from B2B, retail, ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision, driven by the desire to always do good. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,500+ colleagues across the UK.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Benefits include but are not limited to: 30 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line).
· Entry of customer orders onto our sales order processing system
· Transferring sales order paperwork into production paperwork for the factory
· Liaising with customers and suppliers and our own factory in a courteous and timeous fashion reference technical questions, pricing and deliveries
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
· Knowledge of Kitchen Manufacture or a similar industry would be a distinct advantage
· Good I.T. skills
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
· Flexibility – the ability to adapt, change, prioritise and still deliver on the things that matter most is crucial.
· Tact, discretion, and good judgment.
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
· Proactive and able to use own initiative.
· A strong desire to learn and develop
· Team player – collaborative and supportive of colleagues.
The hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply by sending your full C.V.