Website Hill's Panel Products Ltd
HPP specialise in the manufacture and distribution of components to the fitted furniture industry. Founded in 1991 we are a well-established and stable business.
HPP are a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate & collaborate with existing members of the team.
We are proud of our proven track record to get to market with new ideas and products and strive to be the best in our sector.
To support the continued growth of our business we are recruiting an Area Sales Manager for Scotland. The successful candidate for this remote role will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for developing this previously unrepresented geographic area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and converting potential customers for new business as well as developing and maintaining existing relationships
- Providing quotations to customers and following through to close
- Improving brand awareness in the area
- Seeking out and exploiting new opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven sales background
- Preferably have some experience within the KBB industry
- Be self-motivated, with a pro-active and positive mindset
- Be an excellent communicator who is able to engage with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- This is a full-time position with an immediate start available
- Competitive salary plus car and benefits which will be dependent on experience
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable business
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme