Area Sales Manager (South East)
We are looking for an experienced sales person to join our expanding team.
KitchenEx import and supply retailers around the UK with premium kitchen appliances. We are the sole importers of Faber Cooker Hoods & ILVE Appliances in the UK. You would be joining a rapidly expanding family run business based near Meadowhall in Sheffield. We currently have 16 staff who all work closely together helping the company to grow in this fast-paced working environment. This is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop and work with a friendly and passionate team with a real family feel.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the growth & development of new and existing retailers that are in your assigned region (South East). Your area would include London & the Home Counties.
The role will initially be aimed at targeting new independent kitchen & appliance retailers and will also be aimed at growing smaller accounts, that we currently supply in the South.
This role will be during trade hours on Monday to Friday and will mainly be made up of 3-4 days in the field and the other 1-2 days working from home, carrying out follow ups by phone or email.
Potential for the Role
Initially the role will focus on independent studios in the South East but there is potential for larger accounts to be managed in the region.
· Maintaining and managing a retailer base of between 100-300 retailers
· Arranging meetings with retailers in your area, alongside agreed KPI’s (meetings per week)
· Completing relevant records and information on our CRM system
· Working alongside our internal Sales & Marketing team to help develop sales & training materials
The successful candidate should possess the following skills
· Experience in sales
· Be organised and confident in booking and maintaining a calendar of appointments
· Ability to work on a CRM system essential (BrightPearl preferred but not essential)
· Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong record keeping skills with good attention to detail
· To be able to work individually and be part of a team
Hours of Work:
(Standard) Monday to Friday – 9am till 5pm
Very occasionally there will be shows we attend on weekends, evening training sessions etc
Please provide your CV and a covering letter.
No agencies, thank you!