Website Panorama Kitchens
Leading North West Independent Kitchen Manufacturer
Due to expansion Panorama Kitchens wishes to recruit an experienced Field Sales Manager for predominantly the North West Area.
As one of the North West’s leading kitchen manufacturers we have been supplying luxury kitchens to House Builders for over 40 years and have a reputation for quality and service that is second to none. ISO and FIRA accredited we are proud of the excellent quality management systems we work to.
Supported by a very successful administration team, you will work closely with our Sales Director to maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients.
· Responsible for revenue growth, sales maximisation and identifying new sales opportunities.
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new clients to meet our commercial and sales expectations.
· Overseeing the tendering process for new business.
· Attending pre-start meetings.
· Ensuring a high level of service is maintained for all Trade Clients.
· Create call plans and actively mange your time and resources.
· Keep existing contact data up to date.
· Prepare monthly sales reports.
· Liaise with customer base to introduce new products
· Training and supporting our clients site sales staff in relation to our products.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
· Competence and experience in a field sales role, ideally within a B2B sales environment.
· Good negotiating and influencing skills.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and written
· Well presented at all times and company car kept clean and tidy.
· Can do – will do attitude.
· Sales driven and motivated to achieve targets set.
· Experience of the kitchen market desirable but not essential
· Ability to use their own initiative and work with minimum supervision
· Reliability and punctual.
What we offer:
As a family owned business we understand that our employees are the core of our business and the key to our success.
· 30K Salary
· Company Car
· Mobile Phone
· Flexible Working
· 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays – holidays increase from the 3rd year of service onwards
· Social Events