Have your say in The kbbreview Retailer Survey 2024
Every two years, to mark the build-up to kbb Birmingham, kbbreview surveys its highly-engaged independent kbb retailer audience to get their valuable views on the state of the industry, business confidence and key topical issues.
The kbbreview Retailer Survey has become a benchmark for the sector, so much so that this year we’re ramping it up with better methodology and a larger sample size.
We’ve teamed up with specialist Eureka Research to ensure that we get the best possible independently verified results and that the information we generate is as accurate and comprehensive as you would expect from kbbreview.
If you’re an independent kitchen and/or bathroom retailer in the UK, we’d love you to take part. All you have to do is click on the link below and fill in the simple form, the more information you give us the better the results will be, it’s as simple as that.
However, we more than appreciate how valuable your time is so, to say thank you, every retailer who completes the survey will go into a prize draw to win one of 12 fantastic prizes.
It’s all courtesy of our kbbreview 2024 Research Partner Hettich, and it’s great to have them on board supporting this hugely valuable initiative.
- First prize is your chance to enjoy a well-deserved break to a destination of your choice with £500 of holiday vouchers redeemable through the most popular online booking sites.
- Second prize is a brand new iPad just in time for Christmas!
- And thirdly we have 10x £20 Amazon vouchers
That’s a dozen chances to win for every retailer who completes the form.
Good luck and thank you so much for your time!
The kbbreview Retailer Survey 2024 Terms and conditions.
Prize draw terms and conditions – The kbbreview Retailer Survey 2024 Campaign
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11.59pm on the 4th December 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Twelve (12) winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place by the 11th December 2023.
- The prizes included in the competition will be drawn in this order, subject to entrants completing the survey, and are as follows:
· £500 prepaid Travelcard by Inspire
· Apple iPad (10th generation)
· 10 x £20 Amazon vouchers
- With the exception of shipping, Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize not specifically included in the prize. Travel expenses are not covered within the prize, and the prizes cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative in any circumstances.
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 11.59pm on the 13th December 2023 and must provide a postal address and/or email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Eureka Research Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Eureka Research Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Eureka Research Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize
will be forfeited and Eureka Research Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The name of the winners can be obtained after the 5th January 2024 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Eureka Research, 42 Callow Hill Road, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7LR.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK retains the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eureka Research Ltd, Taylist Media or Hettich UK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Taylist Media, Grove House, 4th Floor, Grove, 55 Lowlands Rd, Harrow HA1 3AW