Expertise: Retail sales/design and CGI design
I have two years of experience in bathroom design for an independent retailer in the Dorset area. In that time, I gained highly valuable experience in the key skills vital to a successful retail business.
- Receiving customers in the showroom and showing them around.
- Making surveys at customer houses if needed.
- Creating initial quotations, CGIs and presentations including high-end products in the bathroom business.
- Making amendments after the customer has revised.
- Placing orders of both big and retail projects with the warehouse.
- Follow up all the projects until the end giving the customer the support needed.
I am also a qualified 3D artist with proven knowledge and experience in the architectural field focusing on interior and exterior CGIs. You can view my design portfolio here.
I am a highly creative, organised and observational person with analytical capacity and high attention to detail. Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. Well-travelled, independent and flexible. Adapts easily to new situations and challenges, while keeping calm under pressure.
Email: [email protected]