Welcome to The kbbreview Podcast and the start of a brand new season – Season 11 to be exact – and this is going to be a great one because we’re building up to kbb Birmingham and the kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2024.
And we’re kicking it all off with a two-parter looking at the results of the kbbreview Retailer Survey 2024. It’s our biggest ever survey of independent kitchen and bathroom retailers looking at some of the key questions:
- Just what is the average project cost of a kitchen and bathroom?
- What do they really think about the overall market?
- What challenges are they dealing with?
- How do they rate their suppliers?
- What’s happening with footfall, conversion rates and order value?
- What confidence do they have for the potentially difficult times ahead?
We teamed up with the boffins at Eureka! Research to survey over 500 retailers and in this and next week’s episodes we’ll be discussing some of the results with a very special panel. We have
Liz Pantling-Jones from Lima Kitchens in Milton Keynes
Kenny Luck from Luck & Fuller in Billericay
Alex Jenman from Gainsborough Kitchens in Gainsborough Lincolnshire
Simeon Gabriel, the managing director of Hettich UK
So it’s Part One this week and Part Two next week.
Our special survey pair of episodes are brought to you with the support of our 2024 kbbreview Research Partner Hettich. We couldn’t have done this amazing survey without them so huge thanks to them. You can find out all about them at hettich.com.